To perform a variety of duties in a safe manner to maintain, repair and install equipment, systems and physical structures of College Medical Center facilities in accordance with regulatory standards.
This position supports the Mission of the Hospital by maintaining the Hospital physical environment to the best of their abilities, as directed by management.
● High school graduate preferred
● CA Driver’s License (pull notice program)
● Requires enough basic education to understand and follow standard practice or oral and written instructions, able to read
and write, use simple arithmetic, keep simple records, or use simple office machines like a computer.
Prolonged, extensive, walking/standing. The physical activities of these positions involve balancing, pulling, repetitive movement, finger, lifting, pushing, stooping, grasping, climbing, carrying, driving, and reaching. Required carrying or lifting weight within range of 75 to 100 lbs. All associates will use help when lifting a weight load greater than they can handle.
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trouble shoots electrical, electronic (including analog and digital), pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and
- Performs operator and preventive maintenance, as specified by manufacturers, on equipment and systems including
electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical; varies PM interval as dictated by monitored failure rate
- Performs simple, as well as complete repairs of equipment and systems, as appropriate
- Researches, interprets and applies local, as well as manufacturers’ technical data; read and interprets engineering
drawings and specifications
- Provide training to staff in the use of facilities and utilities systems
- Maintains appropriate work records for compliance
Salary: $19.19 – $23.99 per hour